From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:44 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Plasma Globe

Original poster: "bmcpeak" <bmcpeak33@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,
I purchased a surplus 10 inch Plasma Globe (just the globe). I have
noticed on some of the list members web sites that many have
experimented with Plasma globes. Is there anyone equipped to vacuum
down and charge this globe with gas, or know of a source?. If so
please let me know and what you would charge.
Thanks,
Brad McPeak