new coil/rotary spark gap

Original poster: motosk8er2@xxxxxxx

Hello all,
After a long time i have decided to build another coil, it has a 4 inch by 4 foot secondary and the primary isnt made yet. I have stuck with static spark gaps but i want more power and have decided to go with a rotary spark gap. I have tried 3 times but i dont have the materials needed for a good quality set up. Does anyone have one laying around they would be interested in selling, or making me one? Also would a flat primary be better or would a cone shaped one. I am farely new and only built a few coils so any help is greatly appreciated, thanks Andrew