Re: new coil/rotary spark gap

Original poster: motosk8er2@xxxxxxx

ill only be switching from a 15kv nst so its not 2 much

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:03:26 -0600
Subject: Re: new coil/rotary spark gap

Original poster: "Chris Rutherford" <<mailto:chris1%40hackinghardware.com>chris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Andrew

You'd be suppressed about what you can make from things you can get
locally i.e. garage, old Hoovers, microwave fans etc.

Here are a couple of RSGs that I made using easy to find things such
as RC car motors, microwave fan motor...

<http://www.hackinghardware.com/tesla/arsg.jpg>http://www.hackinghardware.com/tesla/arsg.jpg

I'd have another go you'll get more satisfaction that way. What sort of power level are you intending to switch?

Thanks

Chris