mmc= cd942c20p15k BULK-BUY!

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

I am taking orders saSaturdayococt, suSundayococt),
and moMondayococt0) only!  I am ordering about 120
caps myself.  My wallet is gonna hurt after this one!
If you want to save $, this is the chance to get as
many caps as you need.  imI'mot in a position to ship
international yet: sorry but USA only for now.  MaMaby
will do another bulk buy in a few months for
international

these caps>>>942C20P15K uFuF.15

I will post the final price momondayight, once i have
a grand total for all orders.  Unless something goes
flflaudI will order them wewednesday