Re: Fund raising and server status

Original poster: Bob Wroblewski <bwroblewski@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Chip,
It doesn't matter to me if you list names alphabetically or by amount donated.
I'll be near the bottom in either case!  ;-)
Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Original poster: Chip Atkinson

On a similar subject, I'm thinking of putting everyone's name who contributed to this project on the web site. Just names, no emails (anti-spam you know). The questions are: 1) How to organize it? a) alphabetically b) ordered by amount donated

2) Is there anyone who does NOT want their name posted?

Thanks again everyone for all your help!

Chip