Re: Tube TC

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 10/14/05 4:07:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

John:

Ok, I don't know that much about electronics (enough to be
dangerous), but I thought that in a colpitts oscillator, the
cappacitors and _primary_ winding formed the LC tank circuit. In this
schematic, the capacitors are connected in parallel with the
_secondary_ ! Unless I don't understand the operation of this
oscillator, seems something's fishy...

Dan

Dan,

I didn't discuss the Colpitts oscillator, you probably meant to
direct your message towards someone else.  Maybe you're
responding to Dave's posting, I don't know.

John