Re: cheap but reliable variac

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a variac I will take $50.00 for it postage paid. I was going to list it on ebay next month but if it sells now that will be fine with me.

Email me your address if your interested. I will email you a picture of the variac.

Send email to gone2fly@xxxxxxxxxxx be sure to put the word VARIAC in the subject line other wise your email will be deleted with all the spam.

Don't send any emails to this earthlink email address I get so much spam here I make absolutely NO attempt to read any email except the TC stuff.

Gary Weaver

-----Original Message----- From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Oct 17, 2005 9:09 PM To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: cheap but reliable variac

Original poster: "Langer Giv'r" <transworldsnowboarding19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone, does anyone know where i could get a hold of a cheap
variac (-$50) but one that wont die on me after a week?  I need one
for tesla coil becuase i really dont wanna resort to a dimmer
switch.  Thanks for the input,

Daniel from Canada