Re: DF-DRSSTC 15 was OL-DRSSTC 14

Hi,

At 05:26 PM 10/18/2005, you wrote:
Looks terrific.  I think I may order some parts :)
(enjoyed the video, BTW)  What's the longest you've
run the thing for?

At low power, probably a 1/2 hour :-) It does not wear out :o))

At high power I am playing with the scope, dials, variac, buttons... So only like 15 seconds straight there... The IGBT and TVS heating is the only limit though and I think they are fine. If I had a place with ozone venting, electronic stuff safe, and noise proofing, it could run forever ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry