Re: SMALL SPARKS: PLENTY OF POWER- NO TIME

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

Tonight, I went to a remote site to tune this coil.  I
started by making shure to bring the primary coil as
high as I could (only to find that it had already been
sugested that I do so.)  Everything I was doing
tonight, I regrete not reading my mail first, I could
have saved alot if time.

Anyways, I still feel that I could get better
preformance out of it. I am now getting a not so
horrable 54" of spark.  This of cource, is still CRAP!
 Im gonna use a THICKER conductor for the primary
coil, and raise it even higher.  Still a ways from
causing racing sparks, I can hear it.

YES, I HAVE VERIFIED MY ROTERY TO BE SYNC UNDER 60HZ
STROBE.

Thank you for these EXCELENT AND ACCURATE TIPS!
I'll let you all know how the coil is working with a
new primary.

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp