RE: SMALL SPARKS: PLENTY OF POWER- NO TIME

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

UPDATE: I am now getting just short of 5 feet of spark
from it.

I increased the torroid tize by 15% and seems to like
it.  I have the second tranny under oil now, and it's
ready to be installed in the "Twin#2" base.  I am
rewinding the primarys with thicker wire too.
Hopefully I can get both twins running right by
tonight.

MY SHOW IS ON FRIDAY, AND ANOTHER ON SATURDAY!  Time
is truley limited!  I will let everyone know if i get
6' of spark out of em...

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp