[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: another CRY for HELP!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: another CRY for HELP!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:00:18 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:00:16 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <H1assC.A.BoH.faCYDB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm assuming you mean .015" between each of your 4 gaps which gives a
total gap of only .06". That's a pretty small gap and could easily
be the problem with output. The .01 cap will be very close to
resonant with your transformer so don't go too big on the gap, but
increase your total gap spacing to at least .1". That should give
you a major improvement.
Be very careful not to increase the gap too much in order to prevent
the death of your NST.
Hope this helps,
Original poster: Timjroche@xxxxxxx
ssg has .015" between....cap was measured