To ground or not to ground?

Original poster: "Dirk Stubbs" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a question regarding grounding of my TC components. I am wiring up my power supply box which contains a variac, emi filter, and overcurrent protection. It will supply power to my NST and spark gap fan. Some of the components in the power supply require a ground such as the EMI filter(10VR6), MOV's, and even my variac housing(would be nice). What ground do I use in my power supply? My house ground or my RF ground? I know not to use the house ground for my RF ground. Does this also apply for grounding in my power supply box?

I looked in my NEC under article 250 but found nothing about grounding Tesla Coils or their power supply circuits. ;)

Thanks,
Dirk