Re: 3600watts 6in Tc first light

Original poster: "tmoore" <tmoorezz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Bart,

Your right I should replace the bolts and the wood frame but I have been working on 3 coils at once, my 4in tc, my 6in tc and today I almost finished recondition my 3" coil in to a single/ twin tc system. all the components are on one lower deck of one tc so with a simple switch from one connection on the lower deck can change from a single or twin configuration . my 3in coil by its self was producing 36in to 40 inch streamers to ground, so I should get better results in a twin system ;) I have to give props to Brian Basura who inspired me with his mini twin!

Yea I have been thinking of making a ASRG but ill have to change a few things because 3600watts at 15kv is little small for a resonance match of a 60nf tank cap, but at 480bps the tank voltage will be around 16kv at 7.6jpb. maybe ill go for a simple light weight propeller spark that would be inspired by terry Blake's asrg. thanks for the support! It is much appreciated it!

Peace,
Nolan Moore

Ps: don't you guys hate the spell check when you post on the tc list!?!?!?