SIBNIIE

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Boris.

> Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

>  > A. Gaivoronsky - i had a telephone conversation with
>  > him today! he
>  > knows B & R personally, and description of the
>  > experiment, when that
>  > discharge was obtained (i was only 11 by that time
>  > ^_^) had been
>  > published in "Electricity" journal - number 11 for
>  > 1988 year.
>  > unfortunately that`s all i can say now - i need time
>  > to get those
>  > articles, but i don`t have it yet.
> -----
> Splendid!
> There's no better thing about information than getting
> it from first hand.
> -----

my boss told he would kill me, but here`re the scans from that journal:

http://storm.prohosting.com/desthv/sibniie/el_11/

sorry for so bad quality - i`ve no scanner, so i had to use a built-in
one in the very old printer %-)
i`ve copied also 2 other articles and can upload them too - if you
could read russian ^___^