3in twin Tc first light with power arcs!

Original poster: "tmoore" <tmoorezz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone,

I just finished my converting my single 3in tc to a single/twin tc, originally when I wound the coil I made two of them just never got around to rewiring the lower deck of the single 3in tc and making the other primary coil till now, and the results are impressive ;) to go twin mode requires removing one wire from the lower deck and vs. versa to go single mode. you can find all the data for the single 3in tc at http://hot-streamer.com/nolan/threeintc/threeintc.htm I also uploaded some pictures of the first light for the 3in twin version, the first few are with a breakout point and the distance is exactly 30in with constant power arcs, without the break out point its exactly 3 feet and still constant white hot power arcs, you can find the pictures of the first light at http://hot-streamer.com/nolan/threeintc/3in%20twin%20tc/

Peace,
Nolan Moore