Re: Midwest Teslathon

Normally they are $100. We have one tomorrow we are selling for $45 as it need fresh mineral oil. We usually have a few $100 units in stock and can ship on a skid palette.

DC

Dr. Resonance
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 6:08 PM
Subject: Midwest Teslathon

Original poster: Tyler Pauly <rpggod714@xxxxxxxxx>

  Unfortunately I can't make it to the Midwest
Teslathon, because I'm only 16. I do live in Iowa, but
my parents aren't in the mood for a good, long car
ride. Anyway, I'm thinking about buying a pole pig,
but I don't know the average price range, size needed
for my intentions, etc. This xfmr will be for a club I
started at my high school, which ended up being named
the Engineering Club.  I'm curious, Dr. Cox, as to how
much you will be asking for them. Are they of average
size?  Could you save one for me?  Any comments would
be great.