Re: Midwest Teslathon

Original poster: wysock@xxxxxxx

To Tyler,

I don't know what part of Iowa you live in, but if you can get
to Des Moines, there is a Science Center there where I recently
installed one of my Model 5D Tesla Coils, along with a 1 MV
Van de Graaff generator.  I believe the shows they put on
there are free to the public.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.