Re: Lightning Gun To Combat Terrorists - WHERE IS THE RETURN PATH???

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

AC HAS A + AND - WITHIN THE TRAVELING WAVE IF THE FREQUENCY IS HIGH ENOUGH
the conductor contacted provides its own conductive path. at 95 Ghz the
distance is only 3/8 of an inch so just about any object hit would provide
its own ground path from the + and- of the wave it's self.
   Robert  H