To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: Richard Quick

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 8/27/2005 9:45:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello All,
Is Richard Quick still active in coiling? Did he publish any of his work?
Brad McPeak

Brad,

I do not believe Richard is currently active. I had many email and phone conversations with him in my early coiling days. He helped me a great deal. I have somewhere in my files a lengthy printed discussion by him about making rolled poly caps. I think that might have came from his web site, not sure. I think I also have a video of his coil hitting a basket ball hoop on his garage. From (poor memory) about 12 feet?

Ed Sonderman