Re: SIBNIIE

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

-----
<SNIP>
>  >I'd also be interested in discussing the above
>  >with either A. Gaivoronsky or A. Ovsyannikov
> (assuming they speak or
>  >write in English - I do not speak/read Russian).
>
> you may try - here is Alexander`s telephone number &
> e-mail:
>
> http://www.sibniie.ru/structure/hp213.htm

<SNIP>
-----
I tryed to make a phone call today.
Without luck.The line was constantly engaged or
something.

I decided not to try again.Dmitry is going to visit
Mr. Gaivoronsky and  will hopefully find out more
details at first hand anyway.

By the way,for those who want to contact dr. Raizer
,here is submitted his e-mail:
raizer@xxxxxxxxx
The above address is taken from one of his papers and
should be functional.

Regards,
Boris