Re: Introduction

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

Within the last few years at least 1 machine has appeared for fast-scanning books. It flips the pages with puffs of air & scans each one on the fly. That's what you need for your collection; then you could post it all on hot-streamer!

Ken

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Ed Phillips <mailto:evp@xxxxxxxxxxx><evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Ed (& all)-

Apparently  you're another O.T., still unelectrocuted, & able to
clear that up (below & in the the prior posting).  Thanks!  1938...I
was 10 at the time so the details likely started out unclear &
certainly deteriorated over the following 67 years.

Ken"

    I was twelve but looking at QST's in the High School library and had
been reading about experimental TV.  In years since I've managed to put
together a complete collection of QST's from Volume 1, #1 in
December,1915.  A lot of the stuff on spark transmitters in the early
years (before about 1921) should be of great interest to TC nuts.
Building transformers, rotary gaps, durable capacitors (big plates in
oil), plus lots of ads for commercial versions of same.

Ed