Re: Ground current to terminal

Original poster: d a <btoc3000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Antonio,

I am a bit confused now. The RF current goes into the RF ground and get displaced upwards into the terminal (topload).

When we see that there are cornoa discharge at the terminal (topload), is it due to the fact that the terminal has stored enough charges to cause breakdown into the air? Or is it due to the displacement current from the RF ground that goes back to the terminal via the air that causes the cornoa?

Thanks!
sam

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: stork

Antonio,

What is the path of this current going into the ground, moving just a
bit away from the ground connection and then returning to the terminal?

Stork

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com