Re: The Electrum Project

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dmitry,
-----
>  > AFAIK,nobody has ever observed large TC spark
>  > evolution by special cameras,with microsecond
> time
>  > resolutions.
>
> whay we must observe just large TC sparks (or maybe
> sparks of a large
> TC?)?
-----
More power and higher potentials->longer arc paths and
more time to be taken for channel phenomena in such
cases.
Therefore,it should be easier to destinguish arc
details in ultrafast camera images .Just simply as
that.
-----
> can you give an example of a big coil, that is
> noticeably
> exceeded 1.7*sqrt(P)?
-----
Ask other coilers.I haven't seen a spark gap coil that
can beat L(inches)~2SQRT(P)  performance.

Best Regards,

Boris