Re: Varnishing my secondary.

Original poster: Kidd6488@xxxxxxx

Yes, that's the way I did it on my 6" coil with ~950 turns. I used the PVC endcaps and some long threaded rod to bolt the whole thing together. Then I could turn it with a crank to evenly varnish it.

<http://hot-streamer.com/jonathon/tesla/6/components/sec_con.html>http://hot-streamer.com/jonathon/tesla/6/components/sec_con.html

Any questions feel free to ask. I think I was 14 when I started with this stuff.

Jonathon
<mailto:Kidd6488@xxxxxxx>Kidd6488@xxxxxxx