Re: Need 12" - 18" Coil form

Hi Paul,

Yes, 12" forms are readily available at building supply stores (measure, they come in all kinds of sizes). Be sure to keep it dry and coat both inside and out before winding (to help prevent water acclimation in the days ahead).

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Try a cardboard sonotube from Home Depot / Lowes or your local building
supply.

Dan

I am looking for a coil form for my next coil. I would like to wind either a 12" or an 18" diameter coil. I have not been able to find a suitable form. I need an aspect raito of at least 3.....

Thanks,

Paul S. Marshall