RE: Household NEUTRAL is not really a return path

Original poster: mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am a little confused about this issue too. I am currently using my household breaker box ground as HV ground, plus I have pounded a 15 foot long copper rod into my backyard that I attached to my water pipes using heavy wire, and use that for the secondary coil ground (RF ground?). Is this a good idea, or should I use my breaker box for HV ground and separate the Tesla Coil ground from that? Or should I join them all together and make a "super" gound, and run everything together into that?

Groundedly Confused,

Miles Waldron