Re: Household NEUTRAL is not really a return path

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Steve.

> Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> While playing with a DRSSTC indoors, I once got a 3ft
> strike to a central heating radiator in my house. I
> swear I saw the radiator arc about 2" to the wall,
> even though it was meant to be grounded through its
> piping.

and what`s unusual here? inductance of the pipe is more than

"
Subject: Re: 20 joules at 100 bps vs 4 joules at 500 bps
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:54:07 -0600

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

[...]

>you didn`t have a couple bucks for RG-213? :-)))

It _was_ screened cable- Quadflex mic cable with isolating
transformers at either end. The screen isn't much help when dealing
with high voltage strikes with fast rise times.
"

:-D