Big Ballast Resistors

Original poster: John Dyer <jd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Guys...

I hate to throw stuff out that someone could use, especially electronic goodies. I'm thinning out my shop from 4k sq feet to 2k and need room, so I gotta get rid of some goodies.

I have some big ballast resistors for sale on eBay, and would like to let the list know, so they can get them if they want. I am not that active a coiler anymore, and need the room. Below is the url, or just search on Tesla coil.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7545919741&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Hope they are of some use to someone! Cheers -- I'm John Dyer

www.johndyer.com