Re: Re[2]: Household NEUTRAL is not really a return path

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

No, they aren't the same - at least not in the context of my particular
statement - and you'll see why soon enough.

Look at this example.  Assume a 500kHz signal source, a high frequency
signal that could represent
ground current from a tesla coil discharge.

http://www.carranzafield.com/ground.pdf

Now show me what path of return ground current will take.  For the example,
i didn't draw a load (too lazy) in there, but just assume
there is some arbitrary load in series with that circuit.

Dan