Re: Newbie's Problem

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 9/16/05 10:17:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: Jared E Dwarshuis <jdwarshui@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi: Matt

Blowing smoke, and stroking ego?
I don't think that this is the case at all. There are a variety of
interpretations of physical law.

The greatest physicists of all time were accused of blowing smoke.
This list includes Newton, Einstein, Maxwell, Young and Heaviside (and
many others).

It is up to you, to use your mind to sift through it all and weigh the
truth. If you want things to be simple, mindless, and pre-digested,
then watch TV.

  Jared Dwarshuis

Hi Jared,

I never mentioned anyone by name in this partcular thread, nor did I state a particular interpretation of any physical laws, nor did I criticize any particular person. I merely pointed out that it can take a Newbie a long time to sort out the solid sources from the charlatans. It IS interesting to see who agrees and who "outs" themselves by claiming to be stung by it. Q.E.D

Matt D.