RE: meter recommendations

Hi,

At 10:31 AM 9/14/2005, you wrote:
Hehe, I did the same thing working on a PLasma Tweeeter a couple of months
ago. I got a WaveTek Meterman 37XR to replace it. So far I like it!

Jonathan

I just ordered a 37XR up for $130. I miss my old 27XT and I note they don't go at all cheap on e-bay!! I will test and report back on the 37XR when I get it. It seems to have frequency, inductance, and capacitance, along with the other usual multi-meter stuff. Hopefully it will be our "new" meter of choice with all the cool functions we need for our sport ;-) They have been out for over a year now so any bugs should be worked out too...

Cheers,

        Terry