[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Please Does Anyone Have A Terry Filter?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Please Does Anyone Have A Terry Filter?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:52:21 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:54:57 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <o-kNyB.A.fgB.PUvODB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
I have a few 120 mA T-filters on the shelf. Contact me off-line.
Has anyone got a spare Terry Filter that is built all ready? I am running
15KV at 120ma through a static spark gap, and I want to protect my NSTs as
much as possible. I want to build a nice coil that will last for a long
Thank anyone and everyone for everything!