RE: Skip's DRSSTC

Original poster: "Jason Judd" <JJudd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Skip,

I am using the slightly bigger IRG4PF50WD IGBTs and get 50" + with 340V
DC and about 300 amps and my secondary is 21.5" x 6. If I was game to
wind up the wick a bit I think 60" would be no problem for say 400 amps.
I'd bet your IGBTs could go there too, but everything must be 100%.

I aggree fully with steve, you must have diodes between the IGBT
collector and emiters.

Jason.