Re: Criss Angel, MindFreak on A&E TV: Video Posted Online

That's an idea. I don't know for sure.

Dr. Resonance
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: Criss Angel, MindFreak on A&E TV: Video Posted Online

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi All,
Did anyone catch the $6K "shark suit" cost of $30K. As part of being a stagehand you have to deal with annoying people. I hope he and his writers get nailed by that lightning bolt.
Dr. R, I have a question.
Would wearing a wetsuit under the sharksuit better isolate the person in the suit, reducing the amount of current flowing thru the persons body? The only downside I could think of is, the possibile DC charging of the person in the suit, leading to some strong static shocks to the person.
David E Weiss

It was bad. They didn't tell anyone about a "script" --- only that he wanted to walk under a large coil. I was in Tucson VA Hosp. in a coma when they shot it.

Had I known about the faked damage I would not have rented it to them.

Dr. Resonance