Re: Isolated FET/IGBT Pulse Driver for HV Applications <EDN>

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

"Classy" is the word...not to say, elegant! Wish I'd known of this before I designed mine (which may not quite work yet; still debugging). But I wonder: did anyone else have the problem I did trying to download it via Firefox (+ my regular ISP, isp.com)? I could not download the pdf files for the life of me; I had to do it via my clunky ISP backup, AOL.

And note: File 6317069.pdf seems to incorporate all the images (of -f1.pdf thru -f4.pdf).

Ken Herrick

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx
http:/www.edn.com/article/CA6317069.html?ref=nbra&text=Isolated+FET+pulse+driver

<Ideas for Design> Section
This is a very classy high power IGBT/FET driver using pulse transformer + driver FET's
with VERY fast turn on / turn off times (~ 600ns).  [snipped]