Re: potential gain vs. power in TC systems

Good point John. Im wondering if losing some of the L is part of Z matching to the larger top load.

I'm planning on a 12x60 inch coil. To go larger than 12 makes the tube very expensive (unless sonotube is used) and I want to get height to help with strike rail hits. My PIG is 5KVA that I hope to push to 8KVA. Working on the rotor now so haven't put all the thought into the secondary that it will deserve.

Gerry R

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx