heck! he did it again % )))

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo.

not a while ago i wrote about "super effective" Malcolm`s coil from
the past - Freau number was above 4 or smth like that. at the end
author confirms, that it was just a telemetry error and of coz nothing
such can happen in reality : )
but what is this then:

1997\october\msg00422.html

">   Note that " 3J pumped 100 BPS"  is a 300 watt coil producing 5
 > foot sparks! This is certainly a record. Am I interpreting this
 > correctly?

You are. However, I am unwilling to claim a record until I have got
the power supply losses (wallplug figure) to as near zero as I can.

Malcolm"

Freau number=3.46? like one b#$%h sing - "oops, i did it again" : )
actually there was 2.7J, so fn was around 3.65.
even John Freau was confused, so he asks then:

1997\october\msg00529.html

"A question for Malcolm:  In a recent post, you mentioned a coil
that gave about 5 foot sparks with the caps supplying only 300
watts.  This is much better than my results, would you be willing
to re-post the specs for the cap, pri, sec, toroid, etc. for this
coil, and any pertinent comments?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
John Freau"

what was big error at this time? what Malcolm have said to you, John -
haven`t he opened secret of those "rare..." (you know : D) for ya? : )
archives rulezzz % )

                                 my body temp is 36.1 C and i`m just
                                 curious why, in --- Novosibirsk, RU

Robert Michaels, pshaw! - id est dest dest!

: )