Re: Anyone have a transformer I can buy

Original poster: "Kenny Greenberg" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Yup, she's a beautiful old 15 KVA 25,000 VOlt Sola...I also have a gaggle of NST's, 3 pole pigs, a few PT's and near 20 X-Ray transformers (conventional and HF). SO, if any of y'all need some iron talk to me. I also have about 6 saturable reactors and some slide chokes (the best for modulating pole pig and bombarder current in a Tesla tank circuit imho)...

CHeers,

Jack King"

   Interesting - didn't know Sola made anything besides voltage regulators.

Ed