Re: Big Insulator

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the warning. Mine are simply standoff
insulators that were part of a big switch. No real
electrical connections on the endplates.

Are you sure it's a blank cartridge? Seems kinda
dangerous to be "arming" our arrestors. Heck, we see
them along our public roads and invite them into our
subdivisions. I guess I need to get a NRA sticker for
mine!

I have a gajillion at work for 12,470. I'll see if
there's anything in the O&M's about that. Probably
not, since they're really not servicable.

Adam