electromagnetic wave fundamental frequency and harmonic series?

Original poster: "Langer Giv'r" <transworldsnowboarding19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, I am wondering about the frequency of output of my Tesla Coil. I know that the EM wave radiates with a fundamental frequency of whatever your coil resonates at, but does it also exhibit harmonics as well? for example, my coil resonates at 260kHz, so then would it be correct to say it radiates EM waves at 260kHz, then at conciderably less energy 520kHz, 1040 kHz, 2080 kHz, and continuing until all energy is absorbed?

Thanks for the help

_