DF-DRSST Problems

Original poster: "James Zimmerschied" <zimtesla@xxxxxxx>

Hello, I was trying to get this question to Scott Hanson (ScottH) or Ross Overstreet. From info that Terry had, these fellows were working on coils using Terry's DF-DRSSTC design.

I have built a coil using it but up to the present, the IGBT's are just expensive fuses. Terry and I have communicated on some ideas. I do not have a working scope so I am like a blind man trying to find something in a box with a stick.

Anyway, if anyone on the list has worked on this particular DRSSTC implementation, I would like to know how it went.

Thanks
Jim Zimmerschied
<mailto:zimtesla@xxxxxxx>zimtesla@xxxxxxx