RE: NST protection

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

The requirements for a Tesla coil NST protection filter are very
specific to this application, in terms of the voltages, frequencies, and
currents that must pass and must be filtered out.  I can think of no
comparable application in the commercial space.  Perhaps a Saint
Christopher medallion? ;-)

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA