RE: Physics of Wireless Transmission

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Stork,

> >>Yet it is obvious from observing a permanent magnet that
there are no
> >>electrons flying around the magnet.  This is further evidence
against
> >>relativistic charge as a magnetic field.
> >
> >;-)  There are billions of electrons flying around my
> 10,000G super magnet...
>
> I'm sure Dave is refering to coherent movement of free
> electrons in a permanent magnet rather than random movement
> of billions of electrons. Coherent movement of electrons in a
> permanent magnet would imply a current.  Can you
> experimentally measure the current from the billions of
> electrons flying around in your 10,000G super magnet?

Yes, I was referring to coherent movement of free electrons.  As
you point out, if the magnetic field of the permanent magnet were
made from moving electrons, we would have a current, which is not
the case.

Therefore, the magnetic field of a permanent magnet cannot be
caused by relativistic electrostatic charge since all charge must
be associated with a subatomic particle.

Once again, I point out that the relativistic charge equation is
flawed and that there is no moving electrostatic charge in a
permanent magnet, which could cause a magnetic field.  There has
to be a different explanation for quantifying the magnetic field
with respect to charge.  When people are ready to investigate my
theory to see if it is of any use, I'll be glad to present it.

Dave