Re: Physics of Wireless Transmission

Hi Bert,

At 07:57 PM 4/24/2006, you wrote:
Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>
Recently, Terry, Antonio, and a couple others duplicated my
experiments demonstrating two distinctly different manifestations
of charges.  It was the observation of two distinctly different
manifestations of charges, which got me started to produce this
new theory.  Actually, I wasn't trying to produce a new theory, I
was just investigating the physics of charge and it jumped out at
me.
<snip>

Hmm... Now that's interesting!

Did I miss these discussion or were they off-list?

The thread was "Terry's Test - Two Manifestations of Charge" starting on July 4th, 2005.

I pulled that thread into a text file or you can check the archives:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Terry'sTest-TwoManifestationsOfCharge.txt

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Terry'sTest-TwoManifestationsOfCharge.pdf

http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2005/Jul/msg00118.html

Do they concur with your interpretations?

I certainly did "not" concur with Dave's interpretations as to the root cause! I remember Antonio, and Malcolm also thought the experiment did not demonstrate anything that good old physics and Maxwell's equations would have predicted. One can dig through the threads for their exact conclusions... Some other folks had thought too...

The spark thing is rather odd on first inspection, but with a little testing and thought, it makes perfect sense with conventional physics.

Cheers,

        Terry

Bert