Re: MMC Question.

Hi Glen,

Cool!

We always have a few "extra" turns on the primary just in case. So if your coil will tune at 10 turns then 13 total turns will be fine.

There is no special frequency to worry about. If it were over say above 400 or 500kHz then things might get odd and it is hard to get below say 70Khz without the coil being really big. But that range covers about 98% of all Tesla coils and they all work fine. The coils will tune to what ever frequency it turns out as and that is fine.

Everything sounds perfect!!

Cheers,

        Terry