Fwd: eBay Favorite Search: "copper tubing" "1/2" 100

Original poster: Gomez Addams <gomezaddams@xxxxxxxxx>

This popped up this morning from one of my auto-searches.  It's the
best deal I've seen yet, at $1/foot.  But it would only work if
multiple people needed 100ft coils of 1/2" tubing, though.

Unless that happens, I'm probably going to buy a single roll from one
of his other auctions, unless several people here want to go in
together to get these four rolls.  Note free shipping.  Any interest?

http://tinyurl.com/l93x2

 - Bill "Gomez" Lemieux