Re: In search for a better PRIMARY

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo : )

> Original poster: Vardan <vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Dest also looked into this:
> http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2006/May/msg00387.html

> But I don't think he did it quite right...  The links are dead so I
> can't check now.

i`ve remapped that old virtual directory fo ya, so ya can check
everything ya want : ) and ya better do this, coz else ya`ll be sorry
: )))

>   But I think he did the di/dt wrong.  If it was done
> right, I think his conclusion would be different ;-)))

i never did di/dt at all - ya don`t need this too : D

> I think all this will be explained in a few days now :-))))))

oh yes? then there is some funny quote from the past:

"From: Terry Fritz <twftesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 00:26:21 -0600

I too wonder why overcoupling causes the racing arcs along the secondary.
Perhaps this is already known and someone else can explain it??  If not
perhaps a little investigation is needed.  This is one of those things I
always wanted to work on but have not gotten to yet...

        Terry"

"a little investigation is needed" - that`s right, but ya _still_
have no time for this? ^___^

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D