Texas Teslathon?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there was gonna be a Texas Teslathon
this year in the DFW metroplex? I though that it was supposed
to be the first weekend of October (Sept 30, Oct 1?) and hosted
by Phil Rhemboldt (spelling?) I had planned on attending Dr. Res-
onance's "Cheesehead Teslathon" in a couple more weekends
but things don't seem to be working out for me to make it now. :^(
I could possibly still work in a trip to the one in Texas though,
as it is considerably closer to me than Wisconsin.

Thanks,
David Rieben