To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:19 PM
Subject: Cheesehead Teslathon Info

Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Some info for anyone attending the forthcoming midwest Cheesehead Teslathon, aka, 4th Annual Lightning on the Lawn Party: If you plan on picking up a pole xmfr or hauling in something heavy for the swap meet, be sure to arrive around noon --- gates open at 11:30 AM. We would like to get you loaded early as the gate will close and remain closed from 1 PM until 11 PM. If you are bringing a coil, please also try to arrive around noon and we will help you unload and set up.
This year's motel of choice (reduced rates during the tourist season) is:
Log Lodge Motel & Cabins tel. 608-356-6552 --- be sure to tell them you are with the "Teslathon". Located on Hwy. 12 in West Baraboo just 500 feet north of main intersection Hwys 12, 136, & 33. On Hwy 12, coming down the hill it's on your left prior to arriving at the stoplights. For new comers, it's exit 92 off I-90/94 at Wisconsin Dells --- 198 miles NW of Chicago. Take Hwy 12 east (south) for 3 miles, then Shady Lane Rd. east (just past Bronco Billy's Saloon), until you see all the cars --- approx 2.5 miles. You cross over CTH A at stopsign, continue east, 1/4 mile on your left. If anyone is picking up a pole xmfr please notify me off-list so we can set it out for you for easier and faster loading while you are here. I have approx 42 pole xmfrs remaining, 14.4 kV, 10 kVA. Try to pick up 12 noon to 1 PM time slot.
Look forward to meeting you all again and having some high voltage fun!

Dr. Resonance