RE: SISG - PIRANHA Tesla coil first light!

Hi,

I made of movie of PIRANHA running at low power but as much as I can till the new parts get here (2.7M):

http://drsstc.com/~piranha/PIRANHA/pictures/2ndLight(SISG-PIRANHA).mpg

Also hi-res pictures (~500k):

http://drsstc.com/~piranha/PIRANHA/pictures/PIRANHA-003.JPG
http://drsstc.com/~piranha/PIRANHA/pictures/PIRANHA-004.JPG
http://drsstc.com/~piranha/PIRANHA/pictures/PIRANHA-005.JPG
http://drsstc.com/~piranha/PIRANHA/pictures/PIRANHA-006.JPG
http://drsstc.com/~piranha/PIRANHA/pictures/PIRANHA-007.JPG

It is a DSL server, so if slow or clogged, try back a little later ;-)

Cheers,

        Terry

Hi All,

I have been working on a powerful version of the SISG Tesla coil. I call it the "PIRANHA". Although it has had many forms, it is finally getting to a point nearing being "done", so I thought I would give an update...

It uses a single MOT and two of Mark Dunn's SISG boards. Firing voltage is somewhat adjustable by short.............